Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reflection on Google Project

Reflection on Google Project


Frankly speaking, I am very excited with Google project in general as it was informative and helpful, especially some of the presentation which was about creating our own site through Google which really enable me to create my own page and included it into my CV. Particularly , my topic “Google search”, in the fact I was enjoying the preparation stage for my topic, as well as the information and tips that I have gathered on how we effectively search in Google by using simple symbols which will help you to reduce and minimize the resech results. Besides that, in the begging I was curious in learning what these steps are and transfer this interesting knowledge to the students as well because the majority of us are using Google in our searches. In the day of the presentation, really I found that the students are ready and concentrating to get the information’s. All in all, what really makes me happy and pleased that until know the students are asking me some questions on how to get limited resources.


Finally, what I learnt from this project that I have to be familiar with IT and check the working of the IT facilities before presenting.. so this is the lesson!



No comments:

Post a Comment