Sunday, November 15, 2009

Google Chorme

Google Chorme Web Browser

After I have been introduced to Google Chorme software, simply it’s an web browser provided by Google. I suspect that this application provided by Google is competing Microsoft’s, as its much faster , free to install so less expensive, address bar lists the websites, secretly system for opening dangerous websites that it could hard the PC and excellent search facility enables the user to search pm websites visited. Also, you could change the color of the background... which is interesting......


In the beginning when I used Google Chorme I founded a little difficult, and now I founded safer and faster than IE which most people are using. Also, its simple to use and very smoothly. The most important thing that its much faster at browsing we pages than other browser software.

Promptly You need to use Google Chorme as your regular we browsers *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment