Thursday, November 19, 2009

.... Google Earth ....

… Google Earth …


Today in this post I am going to share with you a free and useful program that provided by “Google” that enables you to explore, search and discover any location on earth…
Just imagine that from your home you could see any place in the world. For example, if you plan to visit London it will enables you to choose the hotel or the places which meets your interest. So, you can plan your trip from your home only…

In the fact, I have been using this program quiet often even on my country, UAE, Dubai, especially when I go for the first time to the place. For example, when we as class went to Dubai Women’s Prison, I saw the way to Oman Hatta from my home and I planned my way without calling anybody. Thanks to Google..



How Google Earth works..


Just download the program into your desktop, and open it, you will discover that Google Earth you can explore the earth from above… if you want to know more deals about them , Just Dive right in -- Google Earth combines satellite imagery and maps of the location with street number also.
Also you can navigate easily… zoom into locations, save and book mark your searches and favorites. See below pictures when I went to Cairo, Sharm ElSheikh
- 2007



Our Hotel “Marriott Beach and Resort”

See the pool how its nice in night

Naama Pay at night


Naama Pay Mall

Café

No comments:

Post a Comment