Thursday, November 19, 2009

.....HR Conference Presentation....

......HR Conference Presentation.....




On Thursday November 19, 2009, I have submitted my HR paper and I did my presentation as well. In the fact, after doing my presentation I felt that there is something very big has been finished. Also, Dr. Syed chosen me to present in the conference which really I am proud of.
In the day of the presentation, I was prepared and I organized and understand my ideas, as I don’t want to forget any point while I am presenting.

My topic was about Human Capital: Key to survive from Financial Crisis. And how it’s help companies to go rid of the crisis with no loss of its Human Capital “Employees”.

Below are snaps of my presentation
















I hope that we could do well in the Conference


*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment