Thursday, November 19, 2009

Google Site

…..Amo0o0L’s Site….

Google Sites is an online tool that enables the user to build up an online website with very easy steps. With Google Sites, you can quickly do add plenty of information in one site -- including your own calendars, video, links, photos, attachments, and text -- and easily share it with your friends from all over the world……



For MIS (management information system) course I have to create my own webpage using Google. The main purpose of creating this website is to place all my work in Google, besides that to show that I am using Google tools effectively…… I have created plenty of pages which shows my creativity in creating the pages.

Since I was in the Diploma Program, my dear was that to create my own website and publish it in the internet, which enables me to post my work, diary, photo, some updates on my achievements as well. I have a lot of friends from different countries to go and see my site and my latest journey as I like to travel..

So thanks Google that creates this function for the users and special thanks to Mr. Tridib as I didn’t aware of this facility previously as he made us to use almost all the facilities provided by Google.



View some of my Pages..

http://sites.google.com/a/hct.ac.ae/amo0o0l/

Amo0o0l’s Homepage



Amool & Google Chorme


Amool & Google Earth






Amool's News



Amools & Google's Finance

No comments:

Post a Comment