Sunday, November 22, 2009

Reflection on Google Blogger


“Reflection on Google Blogger”

“This upgraded technology allows you to post comments to enhance overall contribution into my nice Blog”

http://amool24.blogspot.com/

I like this statement because it’s exactly reflects how I am appreciating Google facilities as really it helped me to enhance my usage to the internet and I liked the way that I was posting my work regularly. Just imagine that you are the owner of a page that requires to be updated with any task…. that meets the purpose of creating the page. Simply, you will be responsible to post on it and always keep it updated. Hence, you will get used to post and if one day you forget to do it, just you will feel that something is lost.

That is exactly what I am feeling about Google Blogger. Google bolg it enables me to post my dairy on a weekly basis. I have named my blog “THE ONE”, I like this name because it reminds me of something personal. I use it to upload my Google work, articles, links, and any other random thought that crosses my mind.
For example, in one of the weekends I went to *Cloudy with chance of meatballs * movie with my friends and I liked to reflect about it as it looks like a movie for children but in the reality it targets my grown-ups as well. Also, I have reflected about my Google usage of other facilities. For instance; Google Chorme, News, Calendar, Earth, Site, Gmail, Finance…ect. Mostly, I have covered all the products that provided by Google. Besides that, I have posted very interesting article about googles and how they are marketing themselves. Also, im my blog page I have added some interesting games and video bars which enables me to play and download some of them..

In general, the vast majority of Google's application were very useful and helpful for my personal development. I am planning to continue using Google Bloggers for my academic use, I will put a reflection on the courses that I studied as it will a good reference for me.


I wish to thank Mr. Tridib for his great Google assignment as I got the chance to explore new technology tools, which is easy, available and free to use over the globe.



Some snaps of Amool's Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment